Though focused more so on the lower-end / budget-sector, GIGABYTE are planning to push things up a notch with their variant of the AMD690G IGP chipset, making it a full-ATX sized board with a second residing PCIe slot for CrossFire graphics support.
While a number of AMD 690G main boards are designed with Micro ATX Form Factor, Gigabyte is showing the world first AMD 690G main board in ATX Form Factor, model GA-MA69G-S3.
It's big, but it's also great. One of the selling points of GA-MA69G-S3 is the support on Dual GFX, where a slot of PCI-E 4x is placed on the board. Since AMD is going to open its CrossFire technology allows a pair of graphics cards to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance, source said GA-MA69G-S3 is probably the world first AMD 690G supporting CrossFire technology achieved by an additional graphic card installed.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?