In having discovered a watercooling solution specifically designed for it at CeBIT recently, The Inquirer have acertained that NVIDIA will at some point in the not too distant future release a dual-PCB GeForce 8950GX2!
For more info and pics, check out the briefing here.
WE HAD AN interesting revelation while wondering the halls of Planet Reseller, here in Hanover.
Sadly, the booth we stumbled across was un-manned but on it a company named AlphaCooling was showing a water-cooler for an upcoming dual-PCB GeForce 8950 GX2.
As you can see, the cooler has all the right ingredients to cool down the dual-PCB G80 - the block encompasses the NVIO1 chip, GPU, memory chips and ends up at power regulator.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Leaked PlayStation 5 ad prices console at $1,000, is totally fake
- Leaked PlayStation 5 prototype was faked by Blender VFX expert
- New AMD Threadripper benchmark leak shows 3960X naming, welcome X79?
- Diablo IV's missing classes may be Paladin and Amazon