Biostar have just released details of a motherboard from them soon to hit the market based on the upcoming NVIDIA GF7050-630A (MCP68) IGP chipset with HDMI.
BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp., a professional manufacturer of motherboards has launched TF7050-M2, based on the new NVIDIA® GeForce7050PV/ nForce630a Chipset. TF7050-M2 comes with integrated HDMI with on-chip HDCP and High Definition Audio(HDA).
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti: June 2020, or earlier?!