Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit