Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA