Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
- >> NEXT STORY: CeBIT 2007 - MSI launches AMD Live! Ready Media Center PC
- << PREVIOUS STORY: CeBIT 2007 - The world first 2.5" SATA RAID module released
Latest News Posts
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls
- Astronomers now understand 'the biggest explosions in the Universe'
- New study: 162 million IQ points have been stolen from US children
- Microsoft announces climate change plan, will be 'carbon free' by 2030
- Never-before-seen virus hits China, outbreak spreads 'human-to-human'
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 PCI on GA-Z87-HD3 no audio
- XPG Invader Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Reeven Justice II CPU Cooler Review
- X570 BIOS Feature request or Help Request
- My RAM can't be OC'ed at all
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance
- Micron Announces Next-Generation Crucial Ballistix Gaming Memory
- Phison and Enmotus Demonstrate QLC Enhancing Technology