Details have surfaced of a second generation mobile PC from Samsung dubbed the Q1 Ultra, based on the Santa Rose platform from Intel.
This new mobile beast boasts features'a'PLENTY. It comes with a 7 inch WSVGA display and also Microsoft Vista Home Premium edition pre-installed (and yes, it'll do aeroglass too!). Thanks to the wraps being taken off it at CeBIT today, theres a number of sites with piccies and info as per the below linkies :-
Hannover (Germany) - Following Microsoft's Origami campaign last year, we expected a world-changing mobile PC - and were disappointed by a product that was too large, too slow, too expensive and lacked important wireless features. Samsung has redesigned its Q1 for 2007 - and believes that the Q1 Ultra will fill the Q1's gaps. But we still have the impression that UMPCs remain half-baked products.
But let's talk about the improvements first. According to Samsung, buyers of the first generation UMPC liked the device's design, the screen size, the touch screen and its full PC functionality. However, on the other side, customers criticized the device's size, lack of connectivity, not enough battery life and the absence of a real keyboard.
- >> NEXT STORY: DEAL OF THE DAY - TheTechGeek - Protron Spectroniq PLTV3750 37 Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV with 1366x768 Resolution, 1200:1 Contrast, 8ms Response, and HDMI for Only $599!
- << PREVIOUS STORY: OCZ Unveils a Wealth of Next Generation PC Technology at CeBIT 2007
- Chinese pharmacy fined $430,000+ for jacking up face mask cost by 6x
- Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals what Flat-Earthers fear the most
- Facebook to soon ask 2 billion users to review their privacy settings
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update: 7.0.0 Byleth added + fighter tweaks
- Rick and Morty get stuck in a hilarious Pringles advertisement
- Plextor M9P Plus 512GB NVMe SSD Review
- NZXT Kraken X53 240mm Liquid Cooler with RGB CPU Cooler Review
- Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4TB PCIe Gen3.0 x4 M.2 SSD Review
- ASRock C2550D4I MB Need Locked out IPMI
- ASUS ZenWiFi CT8 AC Mesh Platform Review
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs
- NZXT Announces the RGB & Fan Controller
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance