Whilst attending CeBIT at the moment, OCZ have issued out a PR which highlights all of their bang whizz products currently being showcased there.
Read the announcement here for full details.
CeBIT 2007-Hannover, Germany-March 15, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today is unveiling a number of ground-breaking, next generation products at the World's largest digital technology tradeshow, CeBIT. Setting out to impress the worldwide enthusiast community and European market and impact the high-end computing and gaming industry, OCZ will be introducing new memory, power, cooling, flash, and peripherals making use of innovative technology to their product line.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Gears 5 likely to get ray tracing support on Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021