With CeBIT now underway, The Inquirer have discovered one of several eye-catching products to be showcased from ASUS at the event. Well, two in fact, a couple of (what appear to be) mega kickarse sound cards to directly compete with Creative's X-Fi models.
Bout time Creative copped some real competition, check the cards out in detail here peeps.
ASUS WILL USE this year's CeBIT trade show to launch a plethora of new products, and one truly pops out. It seems that Creative is finally getting some competition, and Asus has made a move.
With two high-end models, Asus wants to compete with Creative's X-Fi but plans to offer higher-quality drivers for all targeted operating systems from day one.
It will sell two boards, with Xonar D2X being the more intriguing.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Splinter Cell creative director returns to Ubisoft to shape new games