Another announcement surfaces from ECS in line with CeBIT, letting us know they intend to showcase their full range of AMD-ATI Socket AM2 motherboards at their booth.
This press release goes into detail on the full lineup.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th March - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, will display ATI's re-named chipset motherboards for AMD Socket AM2 Processors at CeBIT 2007 in Hanover, Germany.
ECS brings three excellent products for AMD's latest 940-pin port Socket AM2 based on AMD-ATI chipsets. With Socket AM2 support, these motherboards not only support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64FX, Ahtlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs, they also provide full support for advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed responsiveness between the CPU and memory, as well as Windows Vista Premium.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'