Another leadup PR for CeBit, this one from Asetek which lets us know of their plans to demonstrate a high-performance monster gaming PC at the event which is built using their Low Cost Liquid Cooling (LCLC) and the AMD Quad FX platform with Dual Socket Direct Connect Architecture.
All the info on it here.
"We see an increasing demand from gamers that they do not want noisy systems. With the introduction of AMD's 2-socket enthusiast platform coupled with the capability to upgrade to 8 cores in 2007, we believe AMD will claim the performance lead and the demand for our cooling solutions will be even bigger. Combined with the thermal and acoustic challenges a multi-processor system imposes, we built the gaming PC on this platform"
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:25 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's mini-ITX chassis isn't gargantuan
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds