ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
- >> NEXT STORY: Asetek to demonstrate quiet, high-performance gaming PC at CeBIT
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Thermaltake Unveil V1 CPU Cooler
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix will kill online Rocket League games this March on macOS/Linux
- Orlando's Super Nintendo World theme park won't be ready until 2023
- NASA's Mars Curiosity rover 'forgot' its location and now won't move
- Music streaming services have 'The Witcher' soundtrack available now
- Here's the full report on Jeff Bezos' phone being hacked & who did it
- Razer Ripsaw HD Review: Streaming and Gameplay Capture Made Easy
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 'Review': The Most Troubled Launch Ever?
- TerraMaster F5-422 Five-Bay NAS Review
- unable to get my ASUS M32 to boot from dvd, cd or usb
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs
- NZXT Announces the RGB & Fan Controller
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance