ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Fallout 76 is free on Steam for all existing PC owners
- Respawn basically confirms Jedi: Fallen Order 2 is in development
- Report: PlayStation 5 overheating issues causing Sony to panic
- The Last of Us Part 2 delayed indefinitely over coronavirus
- Gamer uses skyscraper as a giant screen for drive-in Mario Kart action
- Crucial BX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- ADATA SE760 Ultra Fast 1TB USB-C Portable SSD Review
- TEAM T-Force XTREEM ARGB DDR4-3600 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Antec Signature 1300W Platinum Power Supply Review
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide