A new CPU cooler has surfaced from Thermaltake recently, and what a perculiar looking one it is.
Dubbed the V1, Thermaltake designed it with three main things in mind; Performance, silence and appearance. You can get the full rundown on it here folks.
Thermaltake, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end PC chassis, high-efficiency power supply and CPU cooling solution, today announced the next generation of ultra-high performance CPU cooler, V1. Designed for outmost thermal efficiency while minimizing the overall noise output to provide unprecedented computing environment and comfort. V1 will support all mainstream and high performance processors (Intel LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2/940/939/754).
"It's easy to design a nice looking cooler, a silent cooler, or a high performance cooler," said Eric Chuang, senior manager of Thermaltake thermal division. "It's very difficult to integrate all 3 elements in one cooler, that's why it took us 8 month to develop V1 which is a fusion of performance, silence and appearance".
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Cheaper next-gen Xbox Lockhart could be revealed very soon
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU