VIA have just released their new EPIA NX-series Nano-ITX mainboard which can be paired up with a 1.5GHz VIA C7 processor, or the 1.2GHz VIA Eden for fanless operation, also sporting their new VIA CX700M2 system media processor which is an all-in-one IGP solution with UniChrome Pro II 2D/3D graphics.
Grab the official PR here for full details.
Taipei, Taiwan, 13 March 2007 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator and developer of PC platform solutions, today introduced the 12cmx12cm VIA EPIA NX-series mainboard, the highest performance, most power efficient and feature-rich Nano-ITX platform ever.
Designed for ultra compact embedded systems with demanding digital media requirements, such as slimline LCD PCs and digital signage, small yet powerful set top boxes and next generation car PCs, the VIA EPIA NX takes the Nano-ITX mainboard to the next level, boasting the latest generation VIA processors based on the 'Esther' core offering the VIA V4 bus, highly effective power management and the world's most advanced hardware security.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- Report: PlayStation 5 overheating issues causing Sony to panic
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021