Also following suit, Corsair announce their plans to dazzle us all with an array of exciting new products at this year's CeBIT, set to kick off in Hannover from March 15 through 21.
Fremont, CA (March 12, 2007) - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer products, today announced the company will showcase its impressive breath of award-winning products in the upcoming CeBIT Germany trade fair. CeBIT is the world's largest IT related trade event targeting the industry and users passionate about technology. Show attendees can expect to see the latest and next generation Corsair products including the DOMINATORTM series as well as the latest announced high performance USB drive - Flash VoyagerTM GT. Corsair executive team as well as regional sales and marketing leads will be on site to conduct meetings and provide interviews.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now