Swiftech have just announced a new CPU water-block which is an enhanced version of their already much praised Apogee GT. Dubbed the Apogee GTX this is Swiftech's now flagship offering, and to make it stand out that bit more they've gone to the effort of designing it so that it also looks like the valve covers from Edelbrock's famous V8 engine.
Lakewood, CA - Thursday March 8th, 2007 10:02 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech® today announced the release of the new Apogee GTX CPU water-block. With enhanced thermal performance over the award winning Apogee GT, and dramatic styling inspired from the automotive after-market world, the Apogee GTX becomes Swiftech's new flagship CPU water-block. "We definitely had exotic cars in mind when we designed this product and wanted to give it a racing feel unique to our industry. From a thermal standpoint the Apogee GTX is also our new performance champion and it will meet the requirements of our most discriminating users, reason why we are calling it "The Ultimate Cooling Machine" said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER rumored for October 17 and around $250
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- The official PC requirements are released for DOOM Eternal
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER appears with dual-fan cooler
- MSI's new GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X and VENTUS XS spotted