Mushkin has expanded its eXtreme Performance DDR2 lineup with the XP2-9200 series, these rated for 5-5-4-12 timings at 1150MHz and are available singularly as 1GB sticks or in 2GB kits.
Grab this PDF formatted announcement for all the info on 'em folks.
DENVER, CO (March 7, 2007) - Mushkin, a global leader in high-performance computer products, today released the XP2-9200 5-5-4 modules available in 2GB dual - channel kits and 1GB single DIMMs. Designed for the most demanding enthusiasts, the XP2-9200 is specified for operation at 1150MHz, 5-5-4-12 latencies. Each kit is tested beyond its rated specification to ensure the overclocking headroom and quality that Mushkin customers expect.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU