GeCube have just announced a new high-end ATI based graphics card dubbed the GeCube X1950XT X Series. This x16 PCI-E offering with 512MB GDDR3 also includes GeCube's proprietary Turbo Extreme Silent Fan as shown in the clickable thumbnail piccy below.
Grab the announcement on the card here for full details peeps.
March 07, 2007, Taipei) Following on from the launch of its X1950XT AGP 8X product, The leading Taiwanese graphics card company Info-Tek released today its GECUBE X1950XT X series for the PCI-Express 16X Lane. The GECUBE X1950XT X series PCI-E also uses the ATI Radeon R580+ chip matched to 512MB of GDDR3 memory. Equipped with the company's proprietary Turbo Extreme Silent Fan, this product is among the best on the market in terms of cost versus performance.
At the ASIC of the X1950XT X series of graphics is the ATI Radeon R580+ GPU - the market's current top performance chip. Its 48 pixel pipelines architecture offers the fastest image processing speed while the 512MB of GDDR3 high speed memory gives the card spectacular performance in 3DMark. Added to the mix is GECUBE's copper Turbo Extreme Silent Fan with reduced air resistance, improved heat dissipation and lower noise.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'