KingMax have just announced some speedy DDR2 modules as a part of their Mars series, these being 512MB and 1GB rated for 1066MHz speeds.
Grab the announcement here for full details on 'em.
KINGMAX,Taipei March 7,2007 - Known for their overclocking performance, Kingmax memory products have quietly transitioned into the DDR2 era. Since the days of PC-100/133, Kingmax was the world's first to launch proprietary TinyBGA-packaged PC-150 memory modules and the only brand to offer lifetime warranty for its products, quickly making it one of the top three memory brands in Taiwan. Today, as DDR2 is now the reigning standard, all memory products are completely BGA packaged - a technology Kingmax has been building up for the past eight years. Kingmax has also invested US$10 million to purchase the T5593 testing system, once again underscoring Kingmax's DDR2 strengths. Without any entry barriers, Kingmax has successfully and smoothly launched three JEDEC memory modules, i.e. DDR2-533, -667 and -800.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NASA's Mars 2020 rover will search for life on Mars' surface
- US House of Representatives proposes new bill to axe NASA's Moon plans
- NASA Administrator doubles down on humans landing on Mars by '2035'
- Scientist claims NASA photos prove extraterrestrial life is on Mars
- There's buried treasure on Mars, and NASA will land humans to find it