Reports are now coming out that China is moving the city of Wuhan out of lockdown, but that doesn't mean things will go back to normal straight away.
According Chinese reports, new cases of COVID-19 haven't been found for almost a week now, giving hope to health officials across the country that the spread is now deteriorating. Chinese health officials are now putting in measures to make sure those who are out and about on the streets are fit and healthy to do so, and pose no risk to the general population.
The Hubei province's main city is Wuhan, and Wuhan won't go out of lockdown immediately - the process will be gradual one. BGR reports that health officials will be giving healthy person a QR code to represent whether or not they have been screened. The QR code will be color-based and the color green will represent those who have been deemed healthy, yellow for those who are yet to be confirmed and finally, red for those who are suspected of being infected.
Important Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Medications: It has also been found that these medications can aggravate coronavirus cases, more on that can be found here.
How long it stays on surfaces: Researchers have also discovered how long the coronavirus stays on surfaces, find out more here.
How it makes you sick: Scientists have figured out exactly how the coronavirus COVID-19 makes you sick, find out how here.
The human body fight: Developing research has been able to pinpoint exactly how the human body fights off coronavirus COVID-19, more can be found here.
Warning: Here's a list of the warning signs that could mean you have contracted coronavirus COVID-19, follow this link here.
- COVID-19: worst cover-up in human history, originated at Wuhan biolab?
- Everything important to know about Coronavirus COVID-19
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: Since everyone is staying home, Facebook is getting ridiculous traffic
- < PREVIOUS STORY: People are killing themselves on this coronavirus COVID-19 'treatment'