NVIDIA have added several new graphics cards to their Quadro lineup today, these being the Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 5600 and Quadro Plex VCS Model IV cards. The new quadro solutions are based on NVIDIA's G80 core, tweaked for optimal performance in CAD/CAM and visualization applications.
SINGAPORE - MARCH 6, 2007 - NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today unveiled a new line of professional graphics solutions: NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 5600, and NVIDIA Quadro Plex VCS Model IV. Armed with the largest increase in GPU power and functionality to date, these solutions are designed to help solve the world's most complex professional graphics challenges.
Tackling the extreme visualisation challenges of the automotive styling and design, oil and gas exploration, medical imaging, visual simulation and training, scientific research, and advanced visual effects industries, these new Quadro solutions offer :-
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 now passively cooled, costs $6000
- Origin PC unveils the M-Class studio desktop, a boutique for creatives
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- NVIDIA's next-gen Ampere: 7552 core version, 24GB/48GB variants teased