The new announcement is pretty hot, and totally out of the blue -- a free copy of what should be the flagship VR game to lead them all, now free with the newly-released Vive Cosmos Elite headset. Half-Life: Alyx itself launches on the PC exclusively on Steam and exclusively in VR on March 23.
If you need a Buyers Guide on the PC hardware and VR headsets recommended by TweakTown, then check out that article right here. For now, you'll need to splash down $899 for the HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR headset to get that free copy of Half-Life: Alyx, which just sweetens that deal a little bit more against the flagship Valve Index headset.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- Half-Life: Alyx is the best PC game of 2020 on Metacritic
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- Valve pushes out new Half-Life: Alyx update 1.2, new features and more
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- > NEXT STORY: Two members of Congress have just tested positive for coronavirus
- < PREVIOUS STORY: President Trump invokes emergency powers, US fights invisible enemy