Call of Duty: Warzone is off to a big start, with over 15 million players already joining in on the action.
Warzone is amassing extreme popularity in the battle royale genre, and to keep players enticed Infinity Ward and Activision have rolled out a new update. Inside of this update are numerous bug fixes that the community was no doubt complaining about, and an addition to being able to jump into Warzone completely solo.
Infinity Ward will no doubt contain rolling out updates that contain fixes for Warzone, as the game is still young and has a lot of distance still yet to go. One of the more notable bug fixes inside this update is that players who downed an enemy player will be rewarded with kills, instead of who killed the enemy player while they were down. If you are interested in checking out the full update notes, dot points have been provided in the entirety of this post, or a link to the official site can be found here.
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) "Doorbuster 24/7"
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick's Day themed!
- Solo Mode! That's right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to "Redeploy Squadmate" to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the "Boats and Trains" Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to "Contextual Tap"
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Rumor: Next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC fighter delayed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Coronavirus COVID-19 genome analyzed, 'natural origin' not engineered