How damn cool is this? A company by the name of IO2 Technology have just unveiled their next-gen "Mid-Air Display" technology. Think back to Star Wars.... Princess Lei, Obi Won etc... we're getting closer folks!!
DailyTech have the full scoop on it.
IO2 Technology has released its third-generation "mid-air display," boasting higher brightness and resolution, as well as advancements in image clarity and stability.
The $18,400 system, which produces an impressive 3-dimensional display that appears to hover in mid-air, now features native 1024x768 resolution and significantly quieter operation according to the manufacturer. The previous version of the Heliodisplay was limited to native SVGA resolution of 800x600. For $1,000 more, buyers of the new Heliodisplay M3 can opt for a touch-sensitive version of the projector that also acts as a computer input device, providing cursor control in a desktop PC environment.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev