As the coronavirus pandemic reaches millions, people from around the world are gathering under one hashtag to spread the fun of staying home in quarantine.
The hashtag that people are using is #stayhomechallenge, and it's currently trending on Twitter with over 75,000 tweets. Inside of this hashtag is a bunch of people who are sharing what they are doing while they are quarantining themselves. Some people are asking the general public what they can do to pass the time, and others are merely joking at the fact that they are introverted and have been preparing for this moment their entire lives.
On a more serious note, businesses such as Jimmy John's are also jumping in on the hashtag to remind people to stay at home as much as they can and that they can deliver food if needed. Most people that are jumping in on the hashtag are recommending people T.V shows and movies to watch, while others are recommending video games to play. This #stayhomechallenge represents that even in some of the toughest times people can come together and have a laugh and try and stay positive.
Below I have compiled some of the best #stayhomechallenge posts:
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- US box office: worst in 25 years, since the release of Outbreak
- > NEXT STORY: These apps are what you SHOULDN'T use to track coronavirus COVID-19
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Uber Eats isn't charging delivery fees for over 100,000 restaurants