Warner Bros. has not only stopped production of The Batman, but the company has also just announced it has halted production of The Matrix 4.
The Matrix 4 has been shooting in San Francisco recently, where it just ended its required shooting in San Francisco and was going to begin in Berlin. But, because of the current panic over COVID-19 coronavirus, Warner Bros. has pulled the plug on production of The Matrix 4 for now.
The new travel restrictions put in place by the Trump administration between the US and Europe have ended these plans, for safety of all people above all. There's no details on when The Matrix 4 production will begin again, or whether the movie will be able to meet its May 21, 2021 release -- the same day as John Wick 4, which both star Keanu Reeves.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- US box office: worst in 25 years, since the release of Outbreak
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: UNESCO says 776 million children will be affected by school closures
- < PREVIOUS STORY: CD Projekt RED switches to full remote work for Cyberpunk 2077