So, Xbox Live is down and gamers are ripping their hair out -- especially with the world in panic lockdown mode over COVID-19 coronavirus, more gamers than ever before are at home and wanting to play games.
Microsoft has taken to its official Twitter account for Xbox Support, explaining: "We understand some users may be experiencing errors with sign in or matching making on Xbox Live, and are currently investigating". The service was down for just over 3 hours or so, with Xbox Support tweeting out again:
The tweet explains that players should "once again be able to sign in and access Xbox Live services normally". Yay!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- Coronavirus is on your phone, here's how you can clean it properly
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: Starbucks temporarily enables 'to go' model over coronavirus spread
- < PREVIOUS STORY: EA joins coronavirus panic with work-from-home policies until April 1