People around the globe are becoming extremely worried about the coronavirus (COVID-19), and so much so that a plane has been landed from one passenger sneezing.
The coronavirus is causing people from around the globe to go into mass panic, and with anxiety levels surrounding the coronavirus being so high, drastic measures are now being taken. One example of how high everyone's anxiety is about the coronavirus is a recent United flight that was heading to Newark, New Jersey, from Eagle, Colorado. On this flight, one passenger was reported to be sneezing and coughing, and this caused many fellow passengers to begin panicking that the sneezing passenger was infected with the virus.
The flight was later landed early in Denver due to the panic on board, and according to KDVR, a local news affiliate, the person who was sneezing and coughing was tested and was found to have not contracted the virus. The passenger was reportedly sneezing and coughing due to allergies, and as a result, was allowed to continue on the flight to its final destination. The WHO recently deemed the coronavirus outbreak a 'pandemic', so we can expect these types of reactions to only increase with the weeks/months to come.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Coronavirus is on your phone, here's how you can clean it properly
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: Researchers spot extremely hot exoplanet that rains iron droplets
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Call of Duty: Warzone hits 6m+ players, 108+PB downloaded in 24 hours