Along with several other mobo makers at the moment, ECS have just issued out a PR to support the release of their new AMD690GM-M2 MicroATX motherboard, this of course based on the newly released 690G chipset with integrated ATI Radeon Express X1250 graphics.
Milton Keynes, England, 28th February 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is set to deliver the multimedia innovations of the AMD-ATI alliance to mid-range PC systems with the release of the AMD690GM-M2 microATX motherboard. Presenting a highly-scalable Socket AM2 AMD Athlon 64 FX/Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core/Athlon 64 processor, massive 16 GB dual-channel DDR2 800 memory support, integrated ATI Radeon® Express X1250 graphics engine, 8-channel HD audio and expansive connectivity, the AMD690GM-M2 is an ideal platform to run the graphics-driven Windows Vista Premium operating system to deliver an ultimate visual and acoustic experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo gets leaked, intro footage revealed