The Inquirer have managed to source some rather interesting info in relation to AMDs real reasons for having chosen to further delay their upcoming R600 graphics cards into a supposed May launch.
Get the full story here.
THE DELAY OF R600 again last week was bad, but how bad was is? More importantly, what does it mean for ATI? Basically very little on both counts.
Lets look at what was delayed and why. It was R600, the top dog of the bunch, not the lower end RV630 and RV610. If you look at the lust factor, there is R600 and other products, by the time you get to the RV610, you are in the territory of low-end stuff that no one really actually wants - think checkbox on the store shelf territory.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- A $399 PlayStation 5 will conquer next-gen
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Coronavirus to interrupt Switch production and stall console supply
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- Capcom dev tests positive for coronavirus, game delays possible