Following AMD's official launch of their new 690 series chipsets for AM2, Albatron have just issued out an announcement highlighting the release of what they claim to be the most powerful Mini-ITX motherboard to hit the market yet. They've managed to cram a lot of technology into a very small space. The Mini-ITX dimensions should allow it to be a great choice for CarPCs and the like too.
Details here folks.
Albatron Technology has recently unveiled the first Mini-ITX Mainboard based on AMD's powerful AM2 socket technology. This small wonder-board goes all out with all of the latest technologies matching AM2 power with versatility and flexibility, making it a top choice as the most powerful Mini-ITX board on the market.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- Konami's Turbo Grafx 16 mini gets delayed indefinitely
- Lian Li unveils the PC011D Mini, shrinking the award winning PCO11D
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts