MSI are one of the first to have just introduced a couple of motherboards based on AMD's new 690G/SB600 chipset, with the most noteworthy feature of this chipset being the integrated HDMI equipped "ATI X1250" graphics solution. The MSI K9AGM2-FIH is a microATX based board whilst the MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital uses full ATX dimensions.
Grab MSI's announcement in PDF format here to get the full rundown on 'em folks.
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd., MSI, a world-wide leading manufacturer of motherboards, launches MSI K9AGM2-FIH micro-ATX and MSI K9AG Neo2- Digital ATX motherboards based on the AMD 690G chipset. MSI K9AGM2-FIH motherboard is perfect for creating your own affordable multimedia HDMI system. MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital is the first ATX 690G motherboard with HDMI and DVI on board solution.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games