Samsung's new Galaxy S20 Ultra has had some testing that I don't think I've ever seen before: a private investigator has used the Galaxy S20 Ultra's flagship 100X Space Zoom camera technology, and really put it to the test.
Michael McKeever, a private investigator, has used Samsung's new Glaaxy S20 Ultra and its 100X Space Zoom feature against the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, Sony HDR-CX190, and a Nikon P100. McKeever has been a private investigator for 30 years, where his go-to for 125x zoom shots was the Nikon P100, but the new Galaxy S20 Ultra is providing some great pictures with 10-30x.
Samsung's new flagship Galaxy S20 Ultra easily beats Apple's iPhone 11 Pro Max in this private investigator testing, as Apple only has 2x optical zoom with its latest flagship smartphone. If you want some great zoom goodness on a new smartphone, Samsung has your back and McKeever provides the goods with this different level of testing.
I don't think anyone will be the next Veronica Mars or anything with the Galaxy S20 Ultra, but it's a great test to see -- something completely different to the usual "look at photos of a city" or "look at photos of some fruit on my desk".
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra press render confirm '100x Space Zoom' camera
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra full specs leaked
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- > NEXT STORY: E3 2020 still scheduled for June 2020, coronavirus hasn't stopped it
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA morphs GTC 2020 into a digital event over coronavirus