Another Intel based motherboard has surfaced from ECS this week, dubbed the 965PLT-A. Utilizing Intel's 946GZ chipset, this board features full support for Core2Duo/Quad and sports Intel's DX9 based GMA 3000 IGP as well as high-definition audio etc.
Milton Keynes, UK, 22nd February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 965PLT-A socket LGA775 ATX motherboard supporting Intel® Core2 Quad and Intel® Core2 Duo processors. Powered by the latest generation 946GZ chipset and ICH7 controller, the 965PLT-A features a 1066 FSB, outstanding integrated graphics with the Intel® GMA 3000 graphics core and two PCI Express x16 slots (x16, x4) with ECS' E.D.G.I (Enhanced Digital Graphics Interface) for flexible digital output. This motherboard comes ready to support Windows® Vista Premium OS and delivers maximum multitasking performance to a range of performance users.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Testing begins on urban attack drones equipped with rocket launchers
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots