Word from OCZ today lets us know of a new beefy heatsink on offer dubbed the "Vindicator Premium". The design of this puppy resembles that of the tower-style Ninja from Scythe with its side mounted 120mm fan and six copper heat pipes.
For all the details on it head over to OCZ's website where the press material resides.
Sunnyvale, CA-February 20, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the OCZ Vindicator CPU cooler, an enthusiast-grade thermal solution for the latest high performance processors. The Vindicator can be used as a passive or active cooler depending on the needs of the enthusiast.
The OCZ Vindicator can effectively cool some CPUs passively thanks to a pure copper base plate and six copper heat pipe design that rapidly transfers heat away from the processor up to the dense, high-stacked fin array where the thermal load is quickly dissipated. In fanless mode, the Vindicator efficiently, yet silently offloads heat. For extreme overclocking, enthusiasts can simply attach the included 120mm fan on any of the four sides of the Vindicator to aggressively cool the CPU.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- AMD adds new tier system to its FreeSync display tech
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU