After having announced their new DTX SFF case standard at CES last month, AMD have just issued out a PDF formatted DTX specification sheet which can be used to help AMD encourage hardware manufacturers and the like to start producing some DTX based products.
DTX is an open industry standard specification initiated by AMD to help enable the broad adoption of small form factor PCs. The DTX standard is designed to empower OEMs, ODMs, and component vendors to deliver innovative solutions to market that are small, quiet, and desktop-friendly, while leveraging commonalities within the ecosystem that benefit both customers and end users. With only a minimum set of parameters necessary for interoperability, DTX frees vendors to innovate.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Cheaper next-gen Xbox Lockhart could be revealed very soon
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020