News from Corsair today lets us know they've just topped their SD Card family with a new high-capacity 4GB SDHC card. These are said to carry an rrp of $59 USD with a bundled USB 2.0 SDHC card reader.
More details on it within the official PR here.
Fremont, CA (February 20, 2007) - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer products, today expanded its Secure Digital (SDTM) card family with the new 4GB SD High Capacity (SDHCTM) cards. Based on the SD Association 2.0 specification and tested to be fully compliant with SDHC host devices, each Corsair 4GB SDHC card blends Class 2 performance and high capacity to offer expanded storage for rich digital media.
The SDHC form factor addresses the growing usage of larger capacities supported by high performance digital cameras, digital camcorders and other handheld devices used to record high definition digital content. While the maximum capacity for a standard SD card is capped at 2GB, the new SDHC standard extends storage capacity from 4GB to 32GB. Identical in size to today's standard SD cards, SDHC cards will work only with SDHC compatible host devices.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now