With CeBIT edging closer, we're starting to see some press content from various mobs ready to pull out their big guns for the show. One such company being Albatron, amongst other treats they let us know in an official announcement that they will have the world's most powerful Mini-ITX motherboard on display at the event. This is an AMD based board measuring just 17cm x 17cm which boasts stacks of goodies as outlined in the PR here.
This year's Mainboard and VGA products will include the latest wave of technology sweeping through the market including mainboards supporting Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme CPUs. Also displayed will be a full line of AMD based AM2 mainboards, an MXM graphics module and the latest DirectX 10 VGA cards. Several product demonstrations will be on hand giving customers an up-close look at Albatron's reliable quality and top performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- Konami's Turbo Grafx 16 mini gets delayed indefinitely
- Lian Li unveils the PC011D Mini, shrinking the award winning PCO11D
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X