Hot off the block from abit is their new F-I90HD motherboard, one of the first boards to be released which is based on the ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 chipset for Core2Duo.
One of the main highlights of this chipset include an integrated X700 equivilent graphics core, not to mention a snazzy gold plated HDMI connector resident as well. Though it also carries a PCI-e x16 slot if the IGP just isnt doing it for ya.
February 11, 2007 - Universal abit is revealing the next generation entertainment center for fast paced high definition lifestyles. Based on the ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 chipset, and developed in cooperation with 12x computer gaming world champion Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, the Fatal1ty Performance F-I90HD motherboard is catering to everyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of the Digital Home without holding back on performance.
abit is the pioneer of HDMI integration on motherboards, unleashing the true power of HDTV and High Definition gaming on your PC. The small Micro ATX form factor is ideal for use in sleek cases that are easy to handle, whether in your living room or at the next LAN party, while the integrated graphics engine from ATI® handles 3D acceleration in Windows Vista with ease, and offers a great gaming experience straight out of the box.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Orlando's Super Nintendo World theme park won't be ready until 2023
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Mario's personality will change, Nintendo plans to usurp Mickey Mouse
- Unity Engine now has support for real-time ray tracing tech
- Fallout 76 to get universal level scaling, legendary perks, and more