A couple new budget oriented microATX 945 chipset motherboards have made their way into ECS's lineup, these being the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M. The difference between the two lies in the residing PCIe x16 slot on the 945GZT-M as opposed to the lack of on the even cheaper 945GCT-M model.
As well as the press release and clickable thumbnails of the boards below, ECS have also kindly provided us with high-res spec sheets for the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M too.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the 945GC and 945GZ Intel® Core2 Duo microATX motherboard series. The LGA775 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M deliver Intel® Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 950 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. These stable, cool running platforms deliver maximum performance with minimum power consumption and noise.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Half-Life 3 originally had randomized procedurally-generated gameplay
- New PS5 Sony patent allows frictionless game sharing with instant play
- Sony buys $250 million stake in Epic Games to fortify PlayStation 5
- Sony reveals new PlayStation 5 game case design and color scheme
- New next-gen Doom game on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in the works
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- AMD Ryzen 3600XT, 3800XT, and 3900XT (Zen 2) Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte