A fresh announcement from Thermaltake details their new "Max4" 3.5" eSATA & USB enclosure with active cooling. To deal with toasty heat levels inside the case, a low profile 80mm fan is mounted to keep the drive happy with plenty of airflow.
Full details on it here folks.
Thermaltake Technology, the world's leading brand for high-end chassis, power supply and external enclosures, is launching it's latest addition to the Max4 Series External HDD Enclosures, Max4 with eSATA & USB 2.0 Interface. eSATA or external Serial ATA is the latest technology in data transfer which offers speeds up to a 300MB/s or 3Gb/s interface rate - up to five times faster than existing external storage enclosures such as USB 2.0 and/or 1394a.
Today's 3.5" hard disk drives has already broken the 1TB (1,024 GB, 1 Terabyte) barrier with disk rotational speed above 10,000RPM offering tremendous amount of storage and speed. Coupled with Max4, both enterprise and home users can now effortlessly and conveniently backup important files, song, video or picture collection.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- PUMA engineer $105 'Active Gaming Footwear' socks with multiple modes
- Venus could be the only other planet that's volcanically active
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased