Arctic Cooling are well known for their aftermarket cooling products for VGA cards and CPUs, and it may well be that they eventually make it big in the PC case market as well, having today intro'd their new Silentium T Pro series cases, the 2nd generation of thermodynamic optimized and noise reduced PC case for power users.
Unlike traditional ATX cases, this one is based around a radical thermodynamic concept which allows air flow to pass in a very different manner to what we're used to. For more details on how it works and the case itself, grab AC's PR here, and also click on the pics below.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 14.02.2007. Swiss cooling solution manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches a new line of thermodynamic PC case - Silentium T Pro. As its predecessor (Silentium), the new Silentium T Pro's revolutionary design introduces a radical thermodynamic concept which does not follow the traditional ATX standard. Air flow directions in the Silentium T Pro have been completely rearranged. Two pre-installed 80mm and one 120mm Arctic Fans together with a rearranged PSU position dramatically enhances the ventilation of the PC case.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon