Arctic Cooling are well known for their aftermarket cooling products for VGA cards and CPUs, and it may well be that they eventually make it big in the PC case market as well, having today intro'd their new Silentium T Pro series cases, the 2nd generation of thermodynamic optimized and noise reduced PC case for power users.
Unlike traditional ATX cases, this one is based around a radical thermodynamic concept which allows air flow to pass in a very different manner to what we're used to. For more details on how it works and the case itself, grab AC's PR here, and also click on the pics below.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 14.02.2007. Swiss cooling solution manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches a new line of thermodynamic PC case - Silentium T Pro. As its predecessor (Silentium), the new Silentium T Pro's revolutionary design introduces a radical thermodynamic concept which does not follow the traditional ATX standard. Air flow directions in the Silentium T Pro have been completely rearranged. Two pre-installed 80mm and one 120mm Arctic Fans together with a rearranged PSU position dramatically enhances the ventilation of the PC case.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series