Thermaltake have just released some new beefy PSUs which top their "Toughpower" lineup, these being 1000W and 1200W models designed to support the most power-hungry systems to date (including those with Quad graphics).
For full details on them, check out the article here folks.
Thermaltake Technology, the world's leading brand for high-end chassis and high-performance power supply, is launching world's first 1200W as well as 1000W to its Toughpower line of high-grade and high-efficiency power supplies. The new additions are the responses to higher power demand from both ATI and Nvidia's graphic card consumption that allows for unprecedented graphic realism and image quality. Today's high-end graphic card will require as much as 300W of power alone and with the popularity of multi graphic card configurations, users are expected to allocate aside at least 600W just for graphic cards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Xbox Series X delay: Microsoft worried about demand, not supply
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Microsoft: Xbox Series X's real magic is hardware and software synergy