And here's a press release from ECS to support their new lower priced 8800 GTS offering.
Milton Keynes, England, 12th February, 2007 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the N8800GTS-320MX, the latest addition to the ECS NVIDIA GeForce 8800 graphics card series. The N8800GTS-320MX is a price-conscious 8800 GPU-based graphics card aimed at gamers and performance users that want innovative graphics performance, but at a lower price.
The new card uses the same GeForce 8800 GTS core as the N8800GTS-640MX, but provides 320MB of memory instead of 640MB. It has a core speed of 500MHz, 1.6GHz memory clock and GDDR3 with 320-bit memory interface. It is practical solution for extreme gamers, designers and video/graphics users and anyone else wanting a high performance graphics card.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti: June 2020, or earlier?!
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months