Following the launch of NVIDIA's latest halved memory 8800 GTS graphics card, add-in partners are dishing out press announcements supporting their own variants of it. This first PR sent to me from Albatron.
Albatron Technology recently announced the latest addition to its 8800 Series DirectX10 VGA cards, the 8800GTST. This product marks an important transition for the much anticipated DirectX10 market. It represents the first affordable DirectX 10 VGA card available for a large segment of cost conscious consumers waiting for an opportunity to latch on to this revolutionary and imminently important technology.
This card still boasts the same powerful 500 MHz GPU as its sibling 8800GTS but with modified memory configurations allowing it to have a more palatable price tag. The 8800GTST will contain 320 MB of DDR3 memory compared to the 8800GTS which contains 640 MB of DDR3. Aside from the differences in price and memory configurations, the 8800GTST and the 8800 GTS are virtually the same card both in features and dimensions.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- DirectX 12 Ultimate announced: the gold standard for next-gen games
- AMD teases RDNA 2 silicon running DirectX 12 Ultimate ray tracing demo
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne smashes onto PC in January 2020
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC: uncapped FPS, 8K HDR, tons of enhancements