NVIDIA make even more noise today with yet another announcement which lets us know that they are currently demonstrating the world's first prototype implementation of the Khronos OpenKODE 1.0 specification for handheld devices, this being shown off at the 3GSM 2007 World Congress in Barcelona.
Learn more about it via the press material here.
SINGAPORE - FEBRUARY 13, 2007 - NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced that it is demonstrating the world's first prototype implementation of the Khronos OpenKODE 1.0 specification and using this new open standard to accelerate an intuitive user interface concept design at the 3GSM 2007 World Congress in Barcelona. The demo showcases:
Multi-tasking in a multi-windowed environment
Fully accelerated translucent window compositing
Innovative 3D user interface with transition effects
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Alienware's new Switch PC hybrid is out of this world
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- PlayStation Vita is dead for good, Sony won't make another handheld
- New Tesla patent hints gear changes are coming to the steering wheel