As well as the launch of their new 320MB 8800 GTS card a short time ago, NVIDIA have also unveiled a new member as part of their GoForce mobile processor family for mobile phones and other handheld devices, this dubbed the "NVIDIA GoForce 6100".
To learn more about its capabilities have a read of the official PR folks.
SINGAPORE - FEBRUARY 13, 2007 - In order to meet the growing multimedia demands of today's mobile phone user, NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today unveiled its new strategy to target the rapidly growing applications processor market . The NVIDIA® GoForce® 6100, the company's first in a family of applications processors, is a highly integrated and optimized multimedia solution that consumes less than half the power of any applications processor available on the market today.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- Jeff Bezos' phone hack might've let the Saudi's eavesdrop for months
- Definitive phone addiction facts, symptoms, statistics and solutions