As we nudge a bit closer towards the birth of AMD/ATI's next-gen killer graphics card series to answer the mighty G80 cards from NVIDIA, VR-Zone have snapped up a lil' pic of the OEM cooling solution on it, though this will supposedly not be the one used in the retail market due to the final cards being quite a bit smaller.
This is the cooling fan unit at the back of the card that makes the R600XTX card so long. The cooler housing is transparent with a tint of black so you are able to see the copper heat-pipes within. Some AIBs are likely to add in LEDs to spice it up. Anyway this version is meant for OEM and there is a 9" version for retail.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- Bose is closing ALL retail stores in US, Australia, Europe and Japan
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799