Chinese website HardSpell have managed to get an early peek at DX10 gaming performance with NVIDIA's 8800GTX in Windows Vista, this made possible with some benchmark runs in the upcoming DX10 blockbuster title "Crysis" using different resolutions.
Its quite staggering to see just how massively strained the mighty 88GTX is when set to run at a res of 2560x1600, the game appears to bring it to a complete crawl.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Crysis remaster teased again, perfect on PlayStation 5, Xbox Scarlett?
- So yeah, the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X can run Crysis without a GPU
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- Cerebras CS-1 packs 400,000-core CPU, 1.2 trillion transistors for AI
- Leaked PlayStation 5 devkit photos show new DualShock controller