Shuttle have just announced a barebones variant of their kickass SDXi Small Form Factor XPC based around the Intel 975X chipset for Core 2 Duo/Extreme/Quad.
(CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., January 26, 2007-- Shuttle Inc, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor computers and accessories announced the company's newest offering of gaming bare bone PCs- the Shuttle SDXi bare bone kit. The package includes the custom hand painted SD37P2 chassis with custom Thermal Electronic Cooler from Peliter for the ATI Graphic cards in Crossfire configurations.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx