ASUS have extended their motherboard lineup with four new "Vista Edition" offerings based around NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI, 570 SLI and Intel P965 chipsets.
The boards sport a bunch of new features designed to work soley in line with Microsoft's new Vista operating system, and they are covered in detail both at the Dailytech here, and of course within ASUS's official PR here folks.
Fremont, CA, January 23rd, 2007 - ASUS, the world's motherboard leader, is now offering 4 motherboard models that are designed especially for the new operating system. Packed with unique ASUS features like ScreenDUO, AI Remote, AP Trigger, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) and ASAP (ASUS Accelerated Propeller), ASUS is proud to be the first motherboard manufacturer in the industry to attain the Microsoft Windows Vista Premium logo, as well as the one who enriches the Windows Vista experience the most.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Secretlab unveils new Overwatch-themed gaming chairs
- Grand Theft Auto IV is returning to Steam, but with no multiplayer