ASUS have just unveiled details behind their new A8Jr notebook, including the yet to be announced AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 GPU! - Info on the new chip is a little scarce but it will supposedly make use of "HyperMemory" technology with superior "performance-per-watt" than competing solutions. It's been also mentioned that it's based around their upcoming R600 desktop GPU, which would suggest that it may be a DX10 offering with unified shaders.
ASUS today announced the latest addition to its popular A8J family: the A8Jr. The A8Jr takes advantage of Intel's latest Core 2 Duo processors and makes use of ATI's new Mobility Radeon X2300 GPU.
"There is an ever-increasing demand for higher graphic processing power and crisper graphics for entertainment and applications alike," said AMD's David Cummings. "Our answer to that demand is the X2300 GPU. This GPU utilizes patented technology to increase processing power and provide the user with smooth, realistic hi-resolution graphics.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- AMD Big Navi GPU: RTX 2080 Ti killer, but will lose to RTX 3080